If you are unemployed, underemployed or facing barriers to employment, you may be eligible for one of the following programs. In addition to technical training, we provide mentorship and job placement support to give you the best chance of finding a new career when you graduate.
Get Into Tech!
Have you considered a career pivot lately? Thought about tech but unsure where to start? Jobs in the tech sector are in high demand in Australia. Companies are looking for diverse talent and motivated individuals to join them. There are many pathways into tech and we provide the technical and behavioural skills to help kickstart your career across a range of fields.
Programs are free and no prior experience is required, but the demand for places is high. We look for motivated individuals who have a genuine interest in tech and learning new skills. 60% of Generation Australia graduates are employed within 90 days of program completion, and over 240 employers have hired Generation Australia graduates.
Additional tech jobs by 2030*
Higher job vacancies than average*
Average salary for an IT worker**
- Not currently in full-time employment, education, or training
- Are available to attend online classes for the full duration of the program
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident equivalent
- Are proficient in English literacy and numeracy
- A genuine interest in tech
We strongly encourage neurodivergent and First Nations people to apply. Selected programs have appropriate adaptation and personalised support for those who need it.
* Programs may have other criteria, please review when applying. Location restrictions apply given employer locations post-graduation.